- Access, Educational Equity, and Success in Indiana – Panelists will share perspectives and field questions on access and success for students who face social and economic barriers.
- Dissecting Cultural Competency and Global Awareness – Panelists will discuss bridging culture gaps between K-12 and college students.
- Leveraging Dual/AP Credit for STEM College Readiness – Presenters will provide their take on best practices in leveraging dual credit to align with the goals of high school students hoping to pursue majors in STEM fields.
- The Bridge from High School to College: Best Practices in College Prep – Panelists will share their experience and practices about what their high school, community, or organization is doing to prepare their high school students for college.
- Today’s High School Students – This session is designed to help higher education personnel gain insight to the current general student profile and current issues that may hinder transition from high school to college.
Poster presentations will be held after lunch, and the day will conclude with closing remarks from Cathy Buyarski, associate dean of student affairs, and Charlie Johnson, director of the Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars Program, both of IUPUI University College.
Membership in the Indiana College Access and Success Network exceeds 200.
For more information, contact Harriett Bennett at 317-274-5036 or email@example.com.