You should periodically update feedback on students when new observations or recommendations are relevant or if a previous observation or recommendation is no longer needed.
- Click on the appropriate student’s row.
- Click the Enter Feedback button. If you have already submitted feedback, click instead on the student's visible feedback.
- In the Enter Feedback dialog box, edit the observations, recommendations, and notes as appropriate.
- Click the Apply button.
- Use the directions below for submitting your pending changes.
Submitting pending changes
Once you’ve finished updating feedback for students, you must submit your changes for them to be recorded and visible to the student. Follow the directions below to to submit your pending feedback.
- Click the Submit button on the Toolbar. The number of pending changes for your class will be noted within the Submit button.
- On the Submit Updates box, select the updates you would like to submit at this time.
- Students with Pending Changes: Submit feedback for all students with pending changes
- Selected Students: Submits feedback for any students who are currently selected in the Student Listing.
- Students Without Pending Changes: This option carries over the last recorded feedback for students without pending changes. This is useful if the last feedback you provided is still relevant.