The PUL/PCL Revision Task Force has completed the initial revision of the PULs and PCLs. Please use the information below to participate in the feedback process.
Revision of PULs and PCLs
The feedback process will occur in three rounds and provide ample opportunity for all stakeholders to review and respond to our recommendation.
Feedback Phase I: February 2–February 18
- Feedback Phase II: February 19–March 2
- Feedback Phase III: March 5
- Approval Process: March 26–May 1
- IFC Academic Affairs (in process)
- IFC First Read April 3
- IFC Student Affairs April 13
- UAC April 20
- IFC Vote May 1
Use the methods below to provide your feedback.
Mar 19IFC Academic Affairs Discussion and Vote
Apr 13IFC Student Affairs Vote
Apr 20UAC Vote
May 1IFC Vote
Task Force Members
- Mark Bannatyne, Engineering and Technology, IFC Academic Affairs
- Tralicia Lewis, Student Affairs, IFC Student Affairs
- Suzann Lupton, SPEA, UAC, IFC Student Affairs
- Kristy Sheeler (Chair), Liberal Arts, Honors College, UAC
- Kate Thedwall, Gateway to Graduation, Liberal Arts, IFC Academic Affairs
- Jane Williams, Science, UAC
- Elee Wood, Liberal Arts, UAC, IFC Student Affairs
- Crystal Walcott, IUPUC
- Angela White, University Library, IFC Academic Affairs
Upon successful approval of the revised PUL/PCLs, the campus will engage in a year of professional development and implementation activities to ensure that all student-facing units, faculty, and staff have the resources and support necessary to refine educational experiences in the general education core, major coursework, certificates, minors, and co-curricular activities that align with the new document.