Make a gift online
In the Search All Funds box, please type in keywords to find your chosen destination for your philanthropic support. Please contact email@example.com for any assistance with this site.
You may consider choosing one of the following featured IUPUI Division of Undergraduate Education funds. To make your gift in support of one of these funds, please type one of the titles below in the Search All Funds box at my.iu.org.
- University College Fund: This fund supports departmental awards, travel expenses, supplies, meals, programming, and student and staff development.
- University College Unrestricted Scholarship Fund: This fund supports scholarships for students in University College at IUPUI.
- Scott E. Evenbeck Student Emergency Fund: This fund is used to support undergraduate students. The recipients are students in University College who have demonstrated an unexpected financial hardship during the course of an academic year in which the recipients are enrolled in classes at IUPUI.
- IUPUI Honors College Student Fund: This fund is used to support research development, writing, and professional presentations of work by Honors students at the discretion of the dean.
- IUPUI Honors College Scholarship Fund: This fund supports undergraduate scholarships in the IUPUI Honors College.
Institute for Engaged Learning
- Institute for Engaged Learning Fund: This fund is used for the general support of the Institute for Engaged Learning. Specifically, it supports initiatives that provide equity and access to students for high-impact practices.
- Center for Service and Learning Fund: This fund provides general programming for the Center for Service and Learning.
- Center for Research and Learning: This fund is used for general support of the Center for Research and Learning at IUPUI.
- Galli Excellence in Research Diverse Undergraduate Student Award: This fund will support undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds who have successfully completed a faculty-mentored project and presented their findings.
- Jaguar Leadership Network Fund: This fund provides support for undergraduate students participating in the Jaguar Leadership Network, a program that helps students with unmet financial need continue their studies at IUPUI while building confidence and professional skills.
Study Abroad Initiatives
- Diversity Enrichment and Achievement Program Study Abroad in Ghana: This fund supports student scholarships for a cultural journey through Ghana in partnership with Diversity Enrichment and Achievement Program (DEAP) and the IUPUI Multicultural Center.
- Hatcher Global Service Learning Scholarship: This fund supports scholarships for full-time or part-time undergraduate students who are participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing, overseas study program at IUPUI as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, summer, or short-term study that includes a service learning or community involvement component.
- William M. Plater/Partners Printing International Scholars: This scholarship supports undergraduate IUPUI students who are studying abroad.
Advising and Career Education
- JACADA Professional Development: This fund supports expenses incurred by IUPUI for the Jaguar Academic Advising Association (JACADA) professional development organization.
- Career Catalyst Program Fund: Funds will be used for workshops, program-related expenses, supplies, technologies for students to use across campus, professional development for career services staff, group transportation for site visits, and travel.
- Career Catalyst Program Scholarship: This fund will establish scholarship opportunities for underresourced students to experience job shadowing, internships, cooperative education, or apprenticeships
Student Mentoring Support
- Mentoring Impact Fund: This fund supports the mentoring program in the Bepko Learning Center in University College at IUPUI. Expenditures may include, but are not limited to, support for a mentoring symposium, a mentoring journal, internships, and scholarships.
Precollege and Early College Programs
- SPAN Program Fund: This fund provides general support of the SPAN Program. Funds support a variety of needs in the SPAN program, including textbooks for students in need.
- Upward Bound Fund: This fund provides general support of the TRIO Upward Bound program in University College at IUPUI. Funds are used to support programmatic and office supplies, professional development of staff, technology, and transportation.