The Division of Undergraduate Education serves as the catalyst for enhancing the quality of the undergraduate student experience while promoting on-time graduation for all undergraduate students at IUPUI.
The Division of Undergraduate Education enhances academic success for IUPUI's diverse undergraduate population by coordinating and advancing vital initiatives and resources that amplify personal and collective achievement.
We achieve this by adhering to our collective values:
- We collaborate with the campus and Indianapolis community to create integrated learning experiences that span beyond the classroom and empower students
- We innovate through investigating and listening to the lived experiences of our students
- We create experiences that are accessible to all and continually identify under-resourced groups to provide improved support and resources that reduce educational inequities.
- We invest in our faculty and staff by providing opportunities for growth and learning.
We envision an inclusive environment from which all students graduate empowered to reach their full potential and to make meaningful contributions to society.
Centers of Responsibility
Center for Coordinated Undergraduate Initiatives
Championing the highest quality undergraduate experience for all students, the center supports faculty and staff leaders in launching, assessing, scaling, and sustaining programs and services that enable students to make the most out of their undergraduate experience.
Related Councils and Committees
- The Student Experience Council provides a platform for collaboration across campus around strategies, projects, and information to deliver the best possible experience to our undergraduate students.
- The Undergraduate Affairs Committee serves as the main undergraduate affairs governing and advisory board for the IUPUI campus.